I speak through your Radio weekdays from 3-7pm whilst you are operationg your motor vehicle home from work and or school. I also make fantastic hand puppet shows, but you can't see them, so I will spare you the glorious description.
I am Riggs. I am a human. I work on the radio. I like penguins. I dislike cats. I like short sentences. I dislike brownies. I love jumping from airplanes. I hate onions. I heart you for listening.
Let's instagram together. Take pictures of our food and stuff. Find me @RiggsRadio
on the Instagram machine.
TWEET ME! @RiggsRadioNow
Call me...Maybe? 414-799-1973
Text the word "RANDOM" followed by your request to 68255
It's kinda sad to think everyone tells themselves lies . . . KNOWS they're telling themselves lies . . . but keeps on telling themselves lies to stay sane. But at least EVERYBODY'S doing it, so you're not alone, right?
PHOTO & THUMBNAIL: Shutterstock
Here's a list of eight of the most common lies people tell themselves. Check 'em out . . .
1. He or she misses me just as much as I miss them.
2. I'm smarter and better than those guys, they're just lucky.
3. Life is going to change if I just wait, I don't have to do anything to make it happen.
4. I don't need a significant other, I'm happy alone.
5. I'm trying my hardest.
6. I'll start or quit on Monday.
7. Everything will get better once I . . .
8. I'll get up early and do it tomorrow. (This is my favorite lie to tell myself)