I speak through your Radio weekdays from 3-7pm whilst you are operationg your motor vehicle home from work and or school. I also make fantastic hand puppet shows, but you can't see them, so I will spare you the glorious description.
I am Riggs. I am a human. I work on the radio. I like penguins. I dislike cats. I like short sentences. I dislike brownies. I love jumping from airplanes. I hate onions. I heart you for listening.
Let's instagram together. Take pictures of our food and stuff. Find me @RiggsRadio
on the Instagram machine.
TWEET ME! @RiggsRadioNow
Call me...Maybe? 414-799-1973
Text the word "RANDOM" followed by your request to 68255
Nothing's more awkward than seeing a friend's baby for the first time, and finding out it's UGLY. So here are six ways to help you get away clean.
PHOTO & THUMBNAIL: Shutterstock
1. Say, "I'm speechless." The parents will assume you have no words because you're overjoyed. And that's just fine.
2. Stand there with your mouth hanging open. It'll look like you're shocked at how beautiful the baby is. At least to the parents.
3. Laugh. But it has to be a giddy-with-excitement laugh, not a "That baby is funny-looking" laugh.
4. Say "Oh my God" over and over. Or "Wow." Or something else meaningless. It's all in the delivery.
5. Cover your face. Either your mouth, like you're surprised, or your eyes, to play peek-a-boo. Anything to make something happen without having to talk.
6. Do what most people do . . . LIE. Just practice saying "beautiful" and "gorgeous" until YOU believe it. If you feel guilty about it at first, just think about how happy the parents will be.