I speak through your Radio weekdays from 3-7pm whilst you are operationg your motor vehicle home from work and or school. I also make fantastic hand puppet shows, but you can't see them, so I will spare you the glorious description.
I am Riggs. I am a human. I work on the radio. I like penguins. I dislike cats. I like short sentences. I dislike brownies. I love jumping from airplanes. I hate onions. I heart you for listening.
Let's instagram together. Take pictures of our food and stuff. Find me @RiggsRadio
on the Instagram machine.
TWEET ME! @RiggsRadioNow
Call me...Maybe? 414-799-1973
Text the word "RANDOM" followed by your request to 68255
We disagree about a lot of things in this country, but there ARE a few things we all agree on . . . regardless of race, religion, and political party.
According to surveys byPew, Gallup, and General Social Survey, here are 10 things that at least 90% of Americans supposedly agree on . . . although at least a couple SOUND pretty controversial . . .
1. There is a God.
2. We're very patriotic.
3. It's important for the government to prevent terrorism.
4. Society should make sure everyone has an equal opportunity to succeed.
5. You need more than a high-school education.
6. Public schools should teach sex education.
7. It's morally acceptable to use birth control.
8. It's NOT morally acceptable to clone humans.
9. It's wrong for married people to have affairs.
10. It's our duty as Americans to always vote.