I speak through your Radio weekdays from 3-7pm whilst you are operationg your motor vehicle home from work and or school. I also make fantastic hand puppet shows, but you can't see them, so I will spare you the glorious description.
I am Riggs. I am a human. I work on the radio. I like penguins. I dislike cats. I like short sentences. I dislike brownies. I love jumping from airplanes. I hate onions. I heart you for listening.
Let's instagram together. Take pictures of our food and stuff. Find me @RiggsRadio
on the Instagram machine.
TWEET ME! @RiggsRadioNow
Call me...Maybe? 414-799-1973
Text the word "RANDOM" followed by your request to 68255
This mom is crazy.
Mother's Day is on Sunday, which means today's probably the deadline to get something shipped to your mom. While you panic about that, here are five findings from some new Mother's Day surveys and studies . . .
1. Only 6% of parents say they'd have a problem with their adult children moving back in with them. 61% feel positive about their 18-to-29-year-old kid coming back home.
2. 69% of moms say they'd be stay-at-home moms if they could afford it.
3. Four out of five Americans say Mother's Day gets more attention than Father's Day.
4. Mother's Day has the highest volume of phone calls of any day of the year.
5. Since 1989, people are 14% more likely to stay in DAILY contact with their parents. The credit goes to the price of long distance disappearing and the jump in email and texting.