I speak through your Radio weekdays from 3-7pm whilst you are operationg your motor vehicle home from work and or school. I also make fantastic hand puppet shows, but you can't see them, so I will spare you the glorious description.
I am Riggs. I am a human. I work on the radio. I like penguins. I dislike cats. I like short sentences. I dislike brownies. I love jumping from airplanes. I hate onions. I heart you for listening.
Let's instagram together. Take pictures of our food and stuff. Find me @RiggsRadio
on the Instagram machine.
TWEET ME! @RiggsRadioNow
Call me...Maybe? 414-799-1973
Text the word "RANDOM" followed by your request to 68255
If I asked you if you were a CRIMINAL, you'd probably say no. And you'd probably believe it. Well . . . you're WRONG. Go directly to jail, friend. Do not pass go, do not collect $200. (That was a Monopoly reference)
According to a new survey, the average person breaks the law 260 times a year . . . or five times a week. Now, granted, they're all really minor laws . . . but still, illegal is illegal. Here are the top 10 most common laws people break . . .
1. Jaywalking, or crossing after the sign says "Don't Walk."
2. Taking ketchup packets, creamer, or other little single-serving packets from restaurants.
3. Taking supplies from work.
4. Pocketing the money when you get the wrong amount of change.
5. Eating or drinking while driving.
6. Using someone else's wifi.
7. Downloading or watching pirated movies online.
8. Biking on the sidewalk.
9. Downloading pirated music.
10. Using your phone while driving.