I yap about stuff from 9 AM - 1 PM. I especially like to yap with YOU. So you should call up and yap with me. 414-799-1973.
... and I promise not to overuse the word "yap" when you call.
Oooo... look! An advertisment just below what you're reading! Click it and buy stuff!
I decided to get into radio when I was 16. It all started out when I was working at McDonald's and discovered I could hit on girls over the drive-through speaker.
... I was fired shortly after I made that discovery.
I call Greenfield home, so if you ever hear me make a wise crack about your area, know that it’s either
1.) in jest, and/or
2.) completely true.
But all joking aside, Milwaukee rocks!
You'll probably run into me taking my dog "Stoli" (and yes... he's named after the vodka) wasting away afternoons near Bradford Beach, and it's ok if you pet him... he won't bite.
Me on the other hand...
• Michael Jordan's wedding to Yvette Prieto, coordinated by star wedding planner Sharon Sacks, cost an estimated $10M
• The pair said "I do" at Episcopal Church of Bethesda-by-the-Sea and then headed to a lavish reception in a large tent at Bear's Club in Jupiter, Fla
• The bride wore a stunning French silk J'Aton Couture gown with Swarovski crystals
• The reception space was decorated with crystal candelabras, candles and white roses, peonies and tulips with purple accents
• Usher, Robin Thicke and K'Jon gave special performances during the night
Full story here.