I yap about stuff from 9 AM - 1 PM. I especially like to yap with YOU. So you should call up and yap with me. 414-799-1973.
... and I promise not to overuse the word "yap" when you call.
Oooo... look! An advertisment just below what you're reading! Click it and buy stuff!
I decided to get into radio when I was 16. It all started out when I was working at McDonald's and discovered I could hit on girls over the drive-through speaker.
... I was fired shortly after I made that discovery.
I call Greenfield home, so if you ever hear me make a wise crack about your area, know that it’s either
1.) in jest, and/or
2.) completely true.
But all joking aside, Milwaukee rocks!
You'll probably run into me taking my dog "Stoli" (and yes... he's named after the vodka) wasting away afternoons near Bradford Beach, and it's ok if you pet him... he won't bite.
Me on the other hand...
Woah! Check out these results from a recent online poll about you ladies and how willing you are to date "older" men. What range would you fall into?
• 52% of the women who completed the survey said they would be comfortable dating a man who was 30 years older than them.
• 27% said they would date a man 40 years older than them.
• 13% said they would date a man 50 years older than them.
• 7% of the women surveyed even said they would be comfortable dating a man a full 60 years older than them.
• 36% of the women surveyed said they would be comfortable having a man 30 years older than them as their date for a family dinner.
• 32% would be comfortable having a man 30 years older than them as their date to go clubbing with friends.
• A full 62% of the women surveyed said they would be comfortable going on a date to a restaurant or a movie with a man 30 years older than them.
• And 60% would be comfortable traveling with a man 30 years older than them.
Full story and more results here.