I yap about stuff from 9 AM - 1 PM. I especially like to yap with YOU. So you should call up and yap with me. 414-799-1973.
... and I promise not to overuse the word "yap" when you call.
Oooo... look! An advertisment just below what you're reading! Click it and buy stuff!
I decided to get into radio when I was 16. It all started out when I was working at McDonald's and discovered I could hit on girls over the drive-through speaker.
... I was fired shortly after I made that discovery.
I call Greenfield home, so if you ever hear me make a wise crack about your area, know that it’s either
1.) in jest, and/or
2.) completely true.
But all joking aside, Milwaukee rocks!
You'll probably run into me taking my dog "Stoli" (and yes... he's named after the vodka) wasting away afternoons near Bradford Beach, and it's ok if you pet him... he won't bite.
Me on the other hand...
Jaw... meet Floor. Who knew this was a thing?!?
• Bridal Brokerage is the new company that will buy your canceled wedding
• It was founded by Lauren Byrne, who thought of the idea after a friend's elaborate destination wedding was canceled
• Simply put, Byrne looks to pay people for the expenses they've already incurred as part of wedding plans gone awry and re-package them to someone else
• Byrne explained couples are essentially getting "beautiful pre-planned weddings at a fraction of the cost"
• Over 250K weddings are called off every single year, so for those looking to buy or sell one, the sky's the limit
Full story here.