I yap about stuff from 9 AM - 1 PM. I especially like to yap with YOU. So you should call up and yap with me. 414-799-1973.
... and I promise not to overuse the word "yap" when you call.
Oooo... look! An advertisment just below what you're reading! Click it and buy stuff!
I decided to get into radio when I was 16. It all started out when I was working at McDonald's and discovered I could hit on girls over the drive-through speaker.
... I was fired shortly after I made that discovery.
I call Greenfield home, so if you ever hear me make a wise crack about your area, know that it’s either
1.) in jest, and/or
2.) completely true.
But all joking aside, Milwaukee rocks!
You'll probably run into me taking my dog "Stoli" (and yes... he's named after the vodka) wasting away afternoons near Bradford Beach, and it's ok if you pet him... he won't bite.
Me on the other hand...
I don't even know what to say about this other than... REALLY?!
• A team of high schoolers and parents at Sullivan High School in Indiana are rallying for a traditional prom that bans gays
• One parent said, "We don't agree with it and it's offensive to us"
• Their idea is to create a separate...traditional prom
• Several local pastors support the separate prom movement
• Others, on the other hand, think they're casting stones... instead of spreading love
See the truly mind-boggling video here.
... only in Indiana.