I yap about stuff from 9 AM - 1 PM. I especially like to yap with YOU. So you should call up and yap with me. 414-799-1973.
... and I promise not to overuse the word "yap" when you call.
Oooo... look! An advertisment just below what you're reading! Click it and buy stuff!
I decided to get into radio when I was 16. It all started out when I was working at McDonald's and discovered I could hit on girls over the drive-through speaker.
... I was fired shortly after I made that discovery.
I call Greenfield home, so if you ever hear me make a wise crack about your area, know that it’s either
1.) in jest, and/or
2.) completely true.
But all joking aside, Milwaukee rocks!
You'll probably run into me taking my dog "Stoli" (and yes... he's named after the vodka) wasting away afternoons near Bradford Beach, and it's ok if you pet him... he won't bite.
Me on the other hand...
This is big.
We've all known for a while now that Jenelle Evans is a train wreck of Lindsay Lohan proportions, but we didn't know until today that MTV was sick of dealing with it. Here's the skinny:
• MTV appears to be pulling the plug on Teen Mom 2
• The decision to end the show follows several months of erratic, headline-grabbing behavior by loose-cannon star Jenelle Evans
• Since Thanksgiving, Evans has become pregnant again, got married, lost her baby and publicly demanded a divorce
• Insiders say producers are concerned the attention-seeking reality star has become a liability for the show
• A fourth and final season of “Teen Mom 2” has already been filmed, and is expected to air sometime this year
Read the full story here.