I yap about stuff from 9 AM - 1 PM. I especially like to yap with YOU. So you should call up and yap with me. 414-799-1973.
... and I promise not to overuse the word "yap" when you call.
Oooo... look! An advertisment just below what you're reading! Click it and buy stuff!
I decided to get into radio when I was 16. It all started out when I was working at McDonald's and discovered I could hit on girls over the drive-through speaker.
... I was fired shortly after I made that discovery.
I call Greenfield home, so if you ever hear me make a wise crack about your area, know that it’s either
1.) in jest, and/or
2.) completely true.
But all joking aside, Milwaukee rocks!
You'll probably run into me taking my dog "Stoli" (and yes... he's named after the vodka) wasting away afternoons near Bradford Beach, and it's ok if you pet him... he won't bite.
Me on the other hand...
Go to the 20-second mark. Look to the left of the frame.
Looking for a big fat LOL to start your weekend off? This post delivers.
• A McDonald’s employee was shocked to see her own stolen car pull up to the drive-thru window
• Virginia Maiden woke up Tuesday morning to find her 1995 Toyota 4-Runner had been stolen
• Maiden mans the drive-thru window at McDonald's and the very day her ride went missing it pulled up to the restaurant
• The driver, Katherine A. York, 22, was subsequently arrested before she could even leave the McDonald’s parking lot
Full story here.
• Fred Armisen and Jason Sudeikis to leave SNL
• An unnamed source at NBC has confirmed that longtime castmember Fred Armisen has decided to exit the sketch show after 11 seasons
• That same source also says that SNL veteran Jason Sudeikis will “probably” leave the show as well this year
• Castmember Bill Hader announced his own exit earlier this week
Full story here.