(Imagine pictures of food here. Mmmmm...food.)
A new study has come up with a list of the restaurant foods Americans are most ADDICTED to. And . . . it's really just nothing but lots of carbs and sugar. No one's craving a side of steamed broccoli.
For the study, they asked people to name the foods they crave the most that they can ONLY get at a specific restaurant. So here are the top five chain restaurant foods we're most addicted to . . .
1. Krispy Kreme donuts.
2. Cold Stone Creamery signature creations.
3. Auntie Anne's pretzels.
4. Red Lobster Cheddar Bay biscuits.
5. Dairy Queen Blizzards.
So what's missing? Here are my additions:
- Cheesy Gordita Crunch at Taco Bell (Don't know it till you've tried it)
- Any Burrito. Mostly Qdoba. Not Chipotle.
- McDonalds French Fries (how did these NOT make the cut?)